All of the above listed prices are inclusive of 20% VAT.
All registration fees listed above are per person.
* Please note this registration does NOT include the submission of papers to be presented as standard. If you wish to present a paper you will need pay the additional paper fee of £210.00 (inc. VAT) per paper. This is a set rate from 10 March – 20 June 2017.
** Student registration does not include a paper submission. If you are a student wishing to register a paper at the conference you will need to apply for a ‘full’ registration fee.
Full registration includes:
Submission of two papers (further papers can be submitted subject to the additional paper fee), access to all of the conference sessions, conference documentation and proceedings, working lunches, coffee breaks, welcome reception, formal dinner and inclusion of presented papers in the conference proceedings.
Student registration includes:
Access to all of the conference sessions, conference documentation and proceedings, working lunches, coffee breaks, welcome reception, and formal dinner. Students must provide valid proof (copy of valid student ID card or letter from their institution or program director) by e-mail when submitting their registration and payment. Registration will not be effective until the validity of this document is confirmed.
Please ensure you have the following items to hand before proceeding with your registration:
- Credit or debit card
- IEEE membership number if applicable
- Your paper reference numbers
- Your first and second choice of tutorial
Accommodation is not included in the registration fee, please visit our accommodation page for information on booking and securing accommodation for the duration of the conference.
The cost of visas is not covered in the registration fee. If you require a confirmation of paper acceptance letter for visa purposes please indicate this when prompted on the registration form. Please visit the UK Home Office for further details on applying for a UK Visa.
The at-a-glance conference schedule is now available to view. Please note that this is indicative and time and locations may change.
The conference tutorials will run in parallel, please indicate on the booking form your first and second choice. We will do our best to adhere to your choices on a first come, first served basis as capacity is limited.
Welcome Reception and Festive Dinner
You will have the opportunity to book an additional guest, at an additional charge to both the Welcome Reception and the Festive Dinner.
All references to Anglia Ruskin University in the following terms and conditions are to be interpreted as 'Anglia Ruskin Enterprise - appointed Conference Organising Agents by the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES)'.
Anglia Ruskin Enterprise (ARE) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Anglia Ruskin University Higher Education Corporation.
- Bookings are provisional until you receive confirmation of your place on the conference. Confirmation should be received within five working days of your booking being made where you will be provided with a unique booking reference number. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this confirmation.
- The booking confirmation will be sent to the email address provided on the booking form.
- Please select your registration fee according to your status (student, member, life member ...). If the wrong category is selected Anglia Ruskin University reserves the right to cancel your registration without liability or penalty and you will be asked to start the registration process again.
- Delegates are required to provide proof of their status with a membership number, if applicable. All IEEE membership numbers provided will be checked against the official IEEE Membership Verification file.
- Any visa costs required to attend the conference are to be incurred in full by the delegate.
- It is the responsibility of the delegate to obtain a visa to attend the conference, if applicable. A confirmation of paper acceptance letter for visa purposes is available upon request, please contact email@example.com to arrange this.
- If you have any special requirements (including access or dietary needs) please request these during booking and we will make reasonable endeavours to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate them. We may be unable to assist with special requirements if we are not notified in advance of the conference.
- Any personal data received during registration will be processed and stored in accordance with Anglia Ruskin University’s data protection policy and current data protection legislation including the Data Protection Act 1998.
- By registering for the conference you are agreeing for the Industrial Electronics Society (IES) to contact you with a post conference survey.
- All places on the conference are on a first come first served basis until the capacity of the conference has been reached.
- Two research papers are permitted with each booking. If additional papers are to be submitted, it is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure they have booked and paid for these additionally. Any papers submitted without payment will not be included in the conference.
- Once the conference has been held, papers will be submitted to the IEEE for their consideration for indexing in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library only if all three of the following requirements are satisfied:
- Submit all correct publication materials (including upload of final paper and transfer of copyright to IEEE);
- Pay at least one regular registration fee;
- Present the work at the conference, either orally or with a poster.
- Fees must be paid in full, in advance of the conference, either through the Anglia Ruskin online store or by invoice. Anglia Ruskin University reserves the right to revoke booked places if payment or a POR approval is not received before the conference commences.
- Payments can be made as follows:
- Credit Card Online – you will be redirected to a Bank secure page. Both VISA and MasterCard are accepted.
- Invoice – you will receive an invoice once you have completed the online registration form and a valid Purchase Order Number (POR) has been provided. Payment terms are 30 days from invoice date and before 18th May 2017.
- All payments must be made in pounds sterling (£).
- Where VAT is applicable this has been included in the conference fee at the prevailing rate at the time of booking.
- Cancellation of any booking by the delegate should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest possible convenience. Refunds will normally be made within 30 days of receipt of cancellation following the below terms.
- In the event of total or partial cancellation by a delegate, a fee is payable by attendees to Anglia Ruskin University as follows:
- 50% of conference cost if cancellation received 28 - 14 days prior to delivery.
- 100% of conference cost if cancellation received less than 14 days prior to delivery, or non-attendance without notification.
- When payment has been made online, you have the right to cancel the transaction within 7 working days from the date of purchase.
- When the named delegate is unable to attend, Anglia Ruskin University will endeavour to accept a substitute delegate in their place. Substitutions must be agreed in writing prior to the conference start date and are subject to these Online Store Terms and Conditions. It is the responsibility of the new delegate to inform Anglia Ruskin University of any special requirements (including access or dietary needs).
- If the conference is cancelled by Anglia Ruskin University a full refund will be made to the original payee. Anglia Ruskin University’s total liability to you under this agreement shall in no circumstances exceed the price you paid for the conference.
- Any travel or accommodation purchased by the delegate for this conference is the responsibility of the delegate. Anglia Ruskin University is not liable for the reimbursement of these costs to the delegate if the conference is cancelled or if the delegate is unable to attend after booking.
- Photography and filming may take place at the conference. If you do not wish for your photograph to be taken or image to be used please let us know in writing by email to email@example.com prior to the conference.
- Delegates may record or take photographs within the conference venue communal grounds.
- Delegates must seek permission to take photographs during the poster presentations or tutorials in advance by the speaker/s.
- On the day of the conference, individuals not wishing to have their photograph taken should advise organisers and they should also take responsibility to ensure that they keep out of any photographs.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas of the conference venue.
- Animals, with the exception of guide dogs and other service animals, are not permitted within the premises of the conference venue.
- It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure all information provided in the booking form is correct and true at the time of submission.
- Anglia Ruskin University reserves the right to change the content and timing of the programme, the speakers, the venue and date, in the event of circumstances beyond our control.
- Anglia Ruskin University will not accept any responsibility or liability in respect of loss or damage to equipment, vehicles or personal effects belonging to delegates during the period of the conference.
- You must be aged 18 or above at the time of making the booking.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided to each delegate who attends the conference.
Anglia Ruskin University reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any-time without giving you prior notice.